Saturday, May 12, 2012

It's been a long time

Hi guys!
I've been MIA for a lonnnnggg time!  I'm hoping to get back on the ball.  If you're a blogger, you know how time intensive it can be to think of new ideas, take pictures or videos, editing, posting, etc. etc. etc.  We got really busy for awhile but things are slowing down (at least temporally) so I'm hoping to get back to business.  :D

So in the past few weeks I've been told by my doctor that it would be a good idea for me to go gluten and dairy free.  So I'll try to bring you along that journey with me.  I'm not so bummed about giving up dairy: I don't eat or drink too much of it anyhow - but I AM bummed out about giving up gluten.  *sigh*  More on this subject later....

I'm also going to try to do some videos and pictures about cloth diapering.  I've had a couple friends ask questions about it, so I figure I'd do a little something about the subject here. 

Wish me luck as I enter the world of video taping and editing!  This will be an exciting new venture!

1 comment:

  1. EEK!!! I am so HAPPY I found your blog!!!!! I love your blog and can't wait to read more!! Dairy would be hard for me to give up! I eat a lot of cottage cheese and yogurt :/ I am excited to see your recipes!

    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete